Monday, May 3, 2010

who am i?

Im miguel delgadillo. i would like study mechanical engeener in this university. I will go to the future travel around the country, the people of calgary is very interesting. im living with my uncle and his wife, they are living in canada 4 year ago. I come to calgary because i need to speak perfect english .I usually go to the parties with my friends.Im from colombia and i was living in the capital Bogota. I will have a citizen chep . Im friendly and i want to get know new people.

3 comments:

  1. I think Colombia would be an interesting place to visit someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you achieve all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miguel, yes your country is really amazing, i happy to help to you with your travel plans and I hope to accomplish the job. Colombia the risk is wanting to stay. jejejeje

    ReplyDelete