Monday, May 31, 2010

The power of money in my hands

I wolud like to win the lotery because i could go to anywhere of wolrd is so difficult but if i could buy anything objects for example cars house and other products.My life will be than confortamble, i could finish my carrer here because in this moment is very expensive and i can't pay my career therefore if i had a good luck, i can buy a ticket of lotery with lof money.I can make other ideas and projecst this one is about to make a big company and after take on my employes and when my company rise,i should travel around the world to spend much money.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be great to travel around the world. I'd love to go first class of course!

    Corrections: "My life would be more comfortable." "I can make other ideas and projects. One is to make a big company..."

    ReplyDelete